Graduate School Admission RequirementsInternational Admissions Requirements
Minimum Academic Credentials
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad.
- Applicants enrolled in the final year of a bachelor's degree or international equivalent will be considered for conditional admission.
Minimum GPA Requirements
- 2.5 grade point average (GPA) on a 4-point scale for all undergraduate coursework (2.75 for MBA)
- 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4-point scale for all graduate coursework
Entrance Test Score Requirements
- All transcripts should be sent to the Office of Admissions. All foreign transcripts (universities outside of the U.S.) must be evaluated by a . An official course-by-course evaluation must be included.
- Many of our programs also require items such as a Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, etc.
- Immunization Form Submit either the compliance form or the online waiver to Student Health Services: (504) 280-6387. View Immunization Information here.